My Best Friend’s Wedding/BtVS crossover, answer to a challenge from Liv, in which you have to use the plot of MBFW, using only Buffy and Faith, and no other characters from the Buffyverse, you must remove the supernatural elements, and a whole bunch of other stuff which is mentioned in the notes!Continue reading
Name(s): Sarah, Star, thestalkycop and/or Dove
Age: approx. on par with Morla the Ancient One
About: I vid, I write, and I recap. I’m really into Sweet Valley at the moment, no romance, but silly plots all over the place.
- Epic-Nerd.com – my random blogging thoughts.
- MLP Collection.com – my My Little Pony collection site.
- The Lost Cave – The oldest active Lost Boys fansite on the web.
- Queertet.net – A Mighty Ducks (movies) fansite that is over 20 years old.
- The Sweet Valley Sixers – a place for my NaNo daubings to go, since I usually write a Sweet Valley story each year.
- The Boosh Slash Haven – a slashy site for the Mighty Boosh, which houses the infamous “I Love the Chosen One”, which Noel mentioned on the commentary track of one of the episodes.
- SweetValley.Online – I team up with my husband and friend to tackle the entire Sweet Valley series. Sweet Valley Twins is complete, we are currently on the Unicorn Club.
- The Devil’s Elbow – recaps of YA horror. It started out as Point Horror and Nightmares, but has branched out to any nostalgic horror. Run now by Wing/Carla.
- NostalgicBookshelf.com – recaps of anything nostalgic that falls outside of horror and Sweet Valley… so pretty much anything. bat and I tackled the Gen 1 My Little Pony TV series.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2)
- Boy Meets World (1)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (15)
- Fanvids (4)
- General/Admin (1)
- Harry Potter (2)
- Making Out (K Applegate) (3)
- Mean Girls (1)
- My Little Pony (2)
- Original Work (2)
- Supernatural (2)
- Sweet Valley (5)
- The Lost Boys (9)
- The Mighty Boosh (3)
- The Mighty Ducks (Movies) (30)
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.