When Sam and Dean are called to Sweet Valley by their dad’s old army buddy, they quickly discover that things are not as hunky-dory as they look in this adorable suburb of LA. And also that “hunky-dory” is now part of their vocabulary, which is oddly clean.Continue reading
Name(s): Sarah, Star, thestalkycop and/or Dove
Age: approx. on par with Morla the Ancient One
About: I vid, I write, and I recap. I’m really into Sweet Valley at the moment, no romance, but silly plots all over the place.
- Epic-Nerd.com – my random blogging thoughts.
- MLP Collection.com – my My Little Pony collection site.
- The Lost Cave – The oldest active Lost Boys fansite on the web.
- Queertet.net – A Mighty Ducks (movies) fansite that is over 20 years old.
- The Sweet Valley Sixers – a place for my NaNo daubings to go, since I usually write a Sweet Valley story each year.
- The Boosh Slash Haven – a slashy site for the Mighty Boosh, which houses the infamous “I Love the Chosen One”, which Noel mentioned on the commentary track of one of the episodes.
- SweetValley.Online – I team up with my husband and friend to tackle the entire Sweet Valley series. Sweet Valley Twins is complete, we are currently on the Unicorn Club.
- The Devil’s Elbow – recaps of YA horror. It started out as Point Horror and Nightmares, but has branched out to any nostalgic horror. Run now by Wing/Carla.
- NostalgicBookshelf.com – recaps of anything nostalgic that falls outside of horror and Sweet Valley… so pretty much anything. bat and I tackled the Gen 1 My Little Pony TV series.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street (2)
- Boy Meets World (1)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (15)
- Fanvids (4)
- General/Admin (1)
- Harry Potter (2)
- Making Out (K Applegate) (3)
- Mean Girls (1)
- My Little Pony (2)
- Original Work (2)
- Supernatural (2)
- Sweet Valley (5)
- The Lost Boys (9)
- The Mighty Boosh (3)
- The Mighty Ducks (Movies) (30)
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.